Thank you for choosing to have your procedure or surgery with DISC Surgery Center at Newport Beach. Our center has always strictly adhered to both state and federal infection control requirements to protect our patients. Our outpatient surgery center is accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
A Special COVID-19 Announcement:
Because your safety remains our number one concern, we want you to know about the additional infection prevention measures that our practicing physicians have adopted to provide you as well as our staff with a safe clinical environment for your procedure.
- We are following the CDC guidance for screening all patient for known symptoms of COVID-19 prior to their appointment.
- For your safety, every person entering the center, including employees, will have their temperature taken prior to entering the center.
- We may stagger arrival times for patients to maintain smaller groups of people.
- We are using social distancing throughout the center including the waiting room.
- All employees are wearing mask to protect you. We ask that you wear a mask or face covering to the center as well.
- Patient with special needs will have considerations made on a case by case basis.
- Do not hesitate to ask questions about any concerns with your physician.
- Our center has hand sanitizer, tissues, and non-touch trash receptacles in all patient care areas.
- And, as an added precaution, we are performing extra cleaning throughout the day of all high touch surfaces.
We look forward to seeing you in our center, where your health and safety remain our number one concern. To schedule an appointment with our board-certified specialists, please call 949-988-7800.
ARTICLE CATEGORIES: News, COVID-19
About the author
discmdgroup DISC Sports and Spine Center (DISC) is one of America’s foremost providers of minimally invasive spine procedures and advanced arthroscopic techniques. Our individually picked, highly specialized physicians apply both established and innovative solutions to diagnose, treat, and rehabilitate their patients in a one-stop, multi-disciplinary setting. With a wide range of specialists under one roof, the result is an unmatched continuity of care with more efficiency, less stress for the patient, and a zero MRSA infection rate. Read more articles by discmdgroup.